Crock pot drink recipes – who knew there could be such deliciousness lurking in your crock pot for cool fall & winter months?
But first some beautiful coffee mugs to serve up your crock pot drink recipes perfect for cooler months:
- 1 For these Crock pot drink recipes you will need:
- 2 Here are 2 over the top coffee crock pot drink recipes!
First up is Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate.
For these Crock pot drink recipes you will need:
Cook timeTotal timeThis Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is just three ingredients and is so easy to make! Perfect for a chilly fall evening!Author: Kimberly SneedIngredients
- ½ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish, optionalInstructions
- Heat whole milk and white chocolate chips in crock pot on low for 2-3 hours until chocolate is fully melted and combined with milk.
- Add International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and allow to heat through.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
In keeping with the whole pumpkin theme for our crock pot drink recipes- fall totally means pumpkins season right? Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte, kick it up a notch with Rum Chata by adding a shot to your mug before you add the Latte from your crock pot.
Pumpkin Lattes with RumChata
How to Make Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 4 cups of coffee
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of half and half cream
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 8 shots of RumChata – optional
- Whipped CreamInstructions
- Pour the coffee, milk, cream, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice into a crock pot.
- Cook on high for an hour and stir. Turn to low and continue to cook until hot.
- Ladle into mugs. Leave room for a shot of RumChata if using and add RumChata to the mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
These hot-spiced lattes are like a warm, cozy sweater for your belly. But not in a weird way.
- 6 cups (1 1/2 quarts) 2% or whole cow’s milk or almond milk*
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (can also use 1/4 cup packed brown sugar) + more to taste
- 1 teaspoon molasses (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 5-inch cinnamon stick
- Pinch cloves
- Lightly whipped cream, additional ground nutmeg, and additional cinnamon sticks, if desired
- Add all ingredients to a 2-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Make sure it doesn’t boil! Turn slow cooker to warm setting to keep latte warm for 2 – 3 hours. You can use low to keep it warm if your slow cooker doesn’t have a warm setting, but keep an eye on it. Stir occasionally to make sure it doesn’t scald. For faster lattes, you can start on the high setting then switch to low, but I wouldn’t cook these on high for more than one hour.
- Stir again right before serving and taste. Add additional sugar or syrup if desired. Ladle into individual mugs. Top with whipped cream, a dusting of nutmeg, and a cinnamon stick, if desired. Serve.
and then we have this crock pot drink recipes specialty. Peppermint AND vanilla, oh yum. Way over the top on the holiday special scale.
Slow Cooker Peppermint Vanilla Latte
- 4 cups milk (I use 2%)
- 2 cups very strong brewed coffee
(You can sub 6 cups milk + 3-4 tablespoons instant espresso powder for the above)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or pure maple syrup (vanilla sugar is also an excellent choice if you have any) + more to taste
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, to taste
- Whipped cream, crushed candy canes, and peppermint sticks for topping (all optional
In a 2-quart or 3-quart Crock Pot, stir together the milk, coffee, sugar, vanilla, and mint. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, or until steamy-hot. Don’t let it boil! Flip switch to warm or watch closely once it’s hot. Taste and add additional sugar and/or mint as you wish.
Ladle into glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Add a peppermint stick and you’re good to go!